Zakka 81: Etsy item of the day blog feautred!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Etsy item of the day blog feautred!

One day when I was on twitter I found her. Her twitter name is EtsyToday.
And I checked her and I found it's very exciting blog!
She featured an etsy seller everyday!! What a great work.
So I send mail for asked her to take a look my shop.
Next day..... Yes, I got it!!!!!!!
She piked my kimono blank card.
http://etsyitemoftheday.com/etsy-greeting-card-kimono/
This card comes with three different types Japanese paper called Chiyogami.
You can use this Chiyogami for your scrapbooking or some crafts.
So this card is a card and it becomes a gift, too!
I glued on these Chiyogami but it cuts easily according to the tear off along dotted line.

Kimono (blue) -Japanese chiyogami blank card

Please take a look her blog and you can be next day feature seller!
www.etsyitemoftheday.com
Etsy Item Of The Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...