Zakka 81: My Christmas shopping!

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Christmas shopping!


We had a lots of fun at last weekend! yes, Christmas in July event with etsy DUST (Down Under Street Team) .
I bought a beautiful earrings from Bellasia Creations. and I just received it today! Yay!!This is a "Dew drop, Swarovski crystal sterling silver long earrings"
How cool is this! I love it!! Beautiful Swarovski Crystal Emerald Drop...
*I couldn't take a nice photo. sorry*

She still having a sale!! (until the end of July) oh, it's until today! Run!!!
1> Up to 25% off applied to all items. The marked price is after discount.
2> FREE worldwide shipping applied to some items, with marked FREE SHIPPING in titles
3> Australia buyers will receive extra 3% discount when pay by Bank Deposit in Australia dollars

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rie. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bellasia Creations!
    I'm very excited to wear this gorgeous earrings!!
    My fiance loved it as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...